You will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape
- At least 5 years of experience in in depth hands on application development experience in Pega PRPC v7.x/V8.x and Pega frameworks
- At least 5 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- Experience on Pega Decisioning is added advantage
- Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
- Should be Pega certified Senior Systems Architect (CSSA)
- Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM (business process management)
- Experience in working on various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors etc
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
- Implement best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with program management
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Strong communication, problem-solving skill
- Experience and desire to work in Global offshore/onshore model
- Exposure to Pega Implementation Methodology/Agile development
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
Experience planning, pitching, and executing a territory sales strategy.
Experience working with sales engineers and customer technical leads to build business cases for transformation and plan for implementation.
Experience prospecting, proposing, and closing solutions in a specialist capacity.
Experience in technology promoting/consulting, data analysis or Business Intelligence.
Experience executing commercial and legal negotiations with Procurement, Legal, and Business teams.
Experience engaging and collaborating with executive stakeholders as a business advisor and thought leader in Business Intelligence (BI).
Experience in data analytics technology stack.
Knowledge of Google Cloud Data Analytics offerings including BigQuery.
Ability to present executives or C level executives with a customer.
Excellent business judgment and investigative skills.